Are We Right
Helping you navigate life's currents
ARE WE RIGHT FOR YOU?
People who resonate most with GuideStream Financial generally possess these traits:
1. They have one or more of the following questions:
• Am I on track for retirement?
• When can I retire?
• Will I run out of money?
• Have I made the right investment decisions?
• What is my portfolio’s return requirement?
• What is the best way to leave a legacy behind to the people and causes that I care about?
2. They desire a relationship with a financial guide. They want to delegate financial planning and investment management to someone they can trust.
3. They appreciate the concept of investing based on personal goals, values, and a long-term financial plan.
4. They are comfortable having investments in the stock and bond market.
5. They have consistent control of cash flow and debt.
6. They possess a long-term view of investing with a timeline of greater than 5 years.
7. They resonate with the financial Biblical-stewardship worldview as a way to care for their family and ministries/organizations they are passionate about.
8. They are not with a current advisor or are open to a second opinion.
9. They are comfortable with a remote relationship with their advisor.
CONTACT US TODAY TO BEGIN THE CONVERSATION
Our calling is to enable you to experience the joy & peace of building your financial life and legacy to its God given potential.
GuideStream Financial is a ministry of FMF Financial Services
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
8050 Spring Arbor Rd.
PO Box 580
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
phone: (517) 750-2727
fax: (517) 750-2752